Monday, September 7, 2009

The Best Day Of My Life!

Ok so I'm totally aware that this is not in order with the rest of my blog, but it's just gonna have to do! This is my wedding day, aka the best day of my life! Zach and I got married on June 12, 2009 in the Draper temple! It was so beautiful! I loved every second of it. I felt like the day just ran right away from me though. It went by so fast. Some times I wish I could go back and do it all again. So here are a few pictures from the day.

This is one of my bridal pictures if you couldn't tell!
Outside the temple after the ceremony.
My Family at the reception center.
Zach's family. Look how cute Sawyer is!
Wedding party.
My wonderful bridesmaids!
I don't really know why, but I love this picture!
And I really, really loved y cake!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! I miss you guys! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding day was beautiful!! And I agree with you... my wedding day got away from me too!! It kinda makes me sad to think back to it, I wished it would've lasted forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!?!?! What??!! So do I! haha! You really should update so I can follow what's going on in your life inbetween the times we actually talk. haha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete